5 ICRA papers accepted
We are happy to announce that the following papers have been accepted for ICRA conference 2017:
- Florian Bergner, Emmanuel Dean-Leon, Gordon Cheng: Efficient Event-Based Reactive Skin Control using Large Scale Artificial Robotic Skin.
- Emmanuel Dean-Leon, Brennand Pierce, Philipp Mittendorfer, Florian, Bergner, Karinne Ramirez-Amaro, Wolfgang Burger, Gordon Cheng: TOMM: Tactile Omnidirectional Mobile Manipulator.
- Julio Rogelio Guadarrama-Olvera, Emmanuel Dean-Leon, Gordon Cheng: Skin Based Task Hierarchy Rearrangement for Collision Avoidance and Intentional Contact.
- Hamid Sadeghian, Christian Ott, Gianluca Garofalo, Gordon Cheng: Passivity-based Control of Underactuated Biped Robots within Hybrid Zero Dynamics Approach.
- Ryo Wakatabe, Yasuo Kuniyoshi, Gordon Cheng: O(log n) Algorithm for Forward Kinematics under Asynchronous Sensory Input.
Furthermore, one workshop on "The Robotic Sense of Touch" also got accepted.
ICRA is the IEEE Robotics and Automation Society's flagship conference and is a premier international forum for robotics researchers to present their work. The 2017 conference will be held from May 29 to June 3, 2017 in Singapore.