- Rania Rayyes, Daniel Kubus and Jochen Steil. Multi-Stage Goal Babbling for Learning Inverse Models Simultaneously (link)
- Jonathan Juett and Benjamin Kuipers. Reaching and Grasping in Peripersonal Space. (link)
- Rodrigo Zenha, Pedro Vicente, Lorenzo Jamone and Alexandre Bernardino. Robot body model self calibration through contact events. (link)
- Nadine Wirkuttis, Jungsik Hwang and Jun Tani. Extended Abstract: Spontaneous Shifts of Social Alignment in Synthetic Robot-Robot Interaction. (link)
- Harry Clark and Jeremy Wyatt. Learning to Predict the Outcome of Planar Manipulation of a Novel Shape. (link)
- Mohammad M. Aref, Arttu Hautakoski and Jouni Mattila. Application of Convolutional Neural Networks in Learning of Robot Kinematics By Time Series.