Image-based visual servoing for dual-arm manipulation in the PR2 robot
Robot Control, Vision, Programming
- Emmanuel Dean (Contact person)
The goal of this thesis is to implement a uncalibrated image-based visual servoing in the PR2 robot to control the arms. The PR2 has two 7-DOF arms and a pan-tilt head equiped with 2 cameras and a Kinect sensor.
Tasks and Objectives
The task of this project will be:
- Implement an AR marker tracker in ROS (C++), using ArUco.
- Implement the visual-servoing control for each arm using ROS (C++) see: Uncalibrated 3D Stereo Image-based Dynamic Visual Servoing for Robot Manipulators
- Design a visual-based dual-arm task to validate the control algorithm.
- Basic robot knowledge
- C/C++ programming skills (Linux)